In this article, we will talk about how to check and install Xamarin update for visual studio. So let`s get started.
- Open visual studio 2015, go to Tools menu and select Options submenu. It will open up a dialog window as shown below (F: 1)
- Search for Xamarin, using the search bar (Ctrl+E). Search result will display the following options (F: 2).
- Select the Other option from the search result. It will display the following panel (F: 3)
- There are three channels available for update:
- Keep the default Stable channel and click on Check Now button. It will check for updates. If there is an update, it will pop up another window to download and install the update. If there is no update available, then it will display a message “Xamarin for Visual Studio is up to date!”
Note: After downloading the Xamarin update for visual studio. First close the visual studio then install the update.
In this article, we talked about how to check and install Xamarin update for visual studio 2015. I hope you enjoyed reading the article.